Monday, 11 March 2013

Update & A bloody good rant, I'm fuming!

Morning peeps,

hope all is better in your world than it is in mine?

This new ESA system is shite, once again they fuck people over and now I'm really pissed off.
I job hunt every day, sometimes I even apply for jobs I ain't qualified for, you never hear a thing back.
Anyway to the point - the new system has put my other half down as single, so that means £140 a fortnight all because someone changed the information at their end, they're sending out the paperwork/form that needs to be filled in, which will be here next week, well what fucking good is that? Then it has to be sent back, yet on the other system it's down as he is claiming for 4. What effing sense does that make?

I'm really mad, upset and quite frankly pissed off. Yes I know it does no good to be those things, but when you're been arsed fucked by the government, there's not alot else you can do.


Anyways onto other news - I had a job interview on friday and will find out if I have got the job by this friday. Hope to hell I get it, right now we could do with some luck and I could do with earning my way in this world.
I'm about to edit my book, to take my mind off this morning's events.

Have a fab day all.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment