Monday, 2 July 2012

Hello people,
this is my personal  blog, updating you about my boring life ha ha ha.

My name is Nadine Amanda Mosby (formerly Kimmage) and although my  mind is young, the body is ageing fast lmao!

I'm average I guess, but get on the wrong side and it's ooooopsi daisy time hehehe.

Reading and writing are my passions. I have been writing (mainly poetry) since the age of 8 and got into writing books a few years ago when we had to do something for a Uni course EMA, didn't work out right like, the tutor didn't like it but pah.

I am currently writing with a good friend of mine and we are loving the adventure our characters are taking us on.

I got 2 kids, married and live in West Yorkshire and currently job hunting, that isn't going well.

And I'm waiting for Uni results to see if I will get my  degree in English Literature, if not, then maybe that door closes and another opens, who knows??

I'm weird, whacky and at times seem to be off the planet.
Right now i am reading a book called Fallen, by Lauren Kate.

I have another blog going about books, authors and reading, please take a look and see what you think.
I  shall update hopefully thursday or sunday, as friday n saturday I am dealing with my other blog, where I shall be interviewing friend and fellow parent Natalie Bennett.

No comments:

Post a Comment