Sunday, 15 July 2012

Choices and decisions

Okay, hello people.
I do hope all is well?

Tonight I have decisions to make about whether or not to self publish an e-book/kindle edition of a small collection of my poetry?
Firstly I have to go through all my poems to find out which ones I think would be best to go into said book, this includes looking on my pc where I have such things as silly poetry, dark poetry etc (it isn't that dark lol.)

What do you guys think? A good idea? Or a waste of time?

I've been writing poetry for 22yrs, I've entered many competitions during this time and won many, mostly the prizes consisted of being published in a book or collection, which is fine by me, as I just want to make people more aware of me lol. Is that such a bad thing?

Anyway I have to go, tea to do!! Yawn hahaha.

Yes so please let me know what you think about me having an e-book with my poetry in it.

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment