Thought I would change text colours lol.
Hi all, hope all is well?
Told you I'd update, thursday.
Been to doctors, few things need sorting, but I am almost sure something else is going on within me rather than just what the blood results say, although I am impressed with kidney function result, 86.6% in fact I am very impressed. Since I have less than one kidney :p
I'm back on iron, which is gonna be hell for 2 months, gotta go see physio about my weak joints and soon I gotta see a gyneacologist to see what next step is with continual/ongoing problems.
Anyway enough of that rubbish, I have recently read fallen by lauren kate, brilliant book, life is usual, busy and sometimes insane.
Right I am off, want to relax for a bit, please look at my parent blog sometime tomorrow as it will contain my very first interview with friend and fellow parent Nat :-) and on Saturday there will be another book review.
No comments:
Post a Comment