Wednesday, 26 September 2012

When you're simply not impressed.

Morning/Afternoon/Evening.

After two days of complete rain, guess what? It's still raining lol!!
Wonder where Noah and his boat is? Hahaha.

As you can see by the title, I'm not that impressed. It is annoying when the pro's seem to think they know better than you, yet you know your body better than anyone else. Each body is unique, esp the chemical make-up.
Me, my body is how do you put this politely? Ultra unique due to the chemo I endured in 1983.
Not too long ago I had an argument with the Nurse Practicioner, I'd lost half a stone in weight due to taking iron, (the irony is each time i ate something, had to take my iron tab and within 10mins I was chucking up) despite me saying that to her she insisted I gotta keep taking it, my reply, no chance.

Why do the pro's (not all of them admittedly) think they know me better than I do? The only people who seem to listen are the people at St. James', who listen intently and point me in the right direction. My GP, Gyneacologist etc seem to think that either I make stuff up or they know what's best, well guess what? Try walking a mile in my shoes, then tell me that I'm wrong!!!!

Since a previous GP told me that it was a waste of time, money and resources for me to be going to St James' for my annual check ups, I've had a sorta phobia of doctors since. My consultant in Leeds went mental and repremanded the GP, still it doesn't help me because each time I go see GP I always think they will think its a waste of time me being there. So I'm always a nervous wreck when I gotta go!

So my thought for the week - always question everything, fight your corner and never give up, you may regret it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment