Thursday, 15 November 2012

Christmas is getting closer and my hormones have decided to mess me up!!

Morning/afternoon/evening people.

Hope things are well with you all?


Best get my whinging out of the way first lol.
To be honest there isn't much for me to whinge about, my eyes itch and for some unknown reason my hormones are off on one of their adventures. It really is hard to describe (though some readers will understand lol), when you try explain this to the doctor, they look at you like your not living on the same planet. Way back in June I had them tested (hormones not my mind hahaha, doubt you'd find much in my head lmao) everything came back normal, which leaves me in a very strange place - I know something isn't right, but its getting the old block heads to listen and investigate further that becomes the problem, maybe one day soon tests will show otherwise and I will have been proved right.
I often wonder if it's something to do with the adrenal gland that is causing the current issue? Might take that up with St. James' next year when I go for my annual M.O.T.
Apart from aching like hell and constantly feeling sick, I'm good.
Yes I know I shouldn't moan as there are people out there worse than me, I get the point but it is also good to get it off yer chest.


NANOWRIMO 2012 has gone to the dogs for me, each day I've tried to do some to the novel, but my over analytical mind decided she would show her face, so I may aswell bow out for this year.

As for editing, I am seriously taking my time, as it needs to be done to the best I can do. Me and Nat have finally agreed (not on titles, with that we have free choice) on a theme, it came to me late one friday night (2 weeks ago i think) I text her to ask what she thought, she agreed and we went from there. I have chosen my 2 titles for the books, Nat has yet to decide on one title for book number 3, which is a combination of books 3 and 4.


Right onto better news hehehe!
Oh my goodness, love Christmas and boy is it coming up fast, where has the year gone?
Nearly all the presents got/bought. I'm still buying Christmas decorations and thankfully two Christmas shops have opened in Huddersfield, in one I found the black tinsel I've been after along with 2 boxes that I can put presents in, just to get little bags to put the boxes in which makes it easier for transporting.
Colour scheme for this years tree decs and ceiling decs - purple, silver and black. I even managed to find purple LED lights on ebay for 9.50 and also bought bright white LED lights too.
I'm actually more ahead with present buying than I was last year, still a few to get and a few to post off to people but I'm not too worried at the minute.
Yes I'm probably boring you to death lol.

This is the life of an ex student, job hunting, amateur writer who wants to be published lmao.
Reminds me, tomorrow I best get on and finish part 3 of the meadow on my other blog.

Have a fab week and weekend.
This is me, yes me, signing off.
Nadine x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment