Saturday, 5 January 2013

2013 new start, Im on a mission

Happy 2013 people, hope it brings you a step closer to achieving whatever dreams you have.

Going to try and do a weekly personal blog for 2013, which will track my progress or lack of lol and basically keep me sane.

Here we had a good Christmas, Amelia got a new bike with the money she was given and Dean went for a huge Lego train set!
New Years Eve was normal, though I couldn't sleep. And since Amelia has her new bike I now want a bike, sad I know but oh so true.

The song that will see me through the year is - Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway. This song resonates so much for me, in the sense of I have to stop being negative and just go for it, no matter how long it takes me to achieve.

Will have to discuss something with my co-author about possibly setting up a facebook page for our book, basically so we can keep folk up to date with the latest news and how things are progressing. We shall see.


This year is about getting on with editing the first book, getting it upto scratch and sending it off by the end of August, soon as that is done, time for more editing. It is going to be full on and needs commitment from me, which obviously it will get along with job hunting (though I have found volunteer work) and normal home duties, which okay it maybe challenging but I'm not afraid to dive in and get mucky lol.

Okay I'm going to go grab some dinner before finishing reading - Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, which is amazing.
Have a fab week people and I will see you next Saturday x x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good Christmas and New Year hun and are gearing up for a busy 2013 :) I hope you get your bike, I can't wait to teach Oliver to ride his bike - not that I'm wishing for him to grow up too fast but it will be a nice thing to do. x Good luck with the editing, that I must admit drives me mad if I forget to put something to one side for a while and then go back to it, it is always good to get a friend to lend a critical eye over it and see if they can spot any errors you may have missed x
    Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year hun and congrats on baby Oliver :-). Took me years to get Amelia to finally get into bikes haha x x

    ReplyDelete