Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Chaos, sorry this blog is late!

Afternoon everyone.
Hope all is well?

Sat here drinking a coffee, looking at the leaden skies and obviously writing this. And have a lovely light yankee scent to penetrate this drear atmosphere.
It has felt chaotic in this house and never seem to catch a break.
Editing has gone no-where so far I have been able to do about half an hour's worth in 10 days, which isn't good as I should have been further on by now. I don't blame anyone but myself and the lack of time I've had to try and get on, next week or even on Sunday I really need to get going with editing.
I'm constantly tired and irritable and moody! And the situation here at home hit an all time low Sunday evening, late actually, around 11pm. I won't go into detail yet, but put it this way, it's stressful, annoying, heartbreaking and draining all at the same time. All I will say is Amelia had a serious meltdown 11pm Sunday night.
Dean's behaviour is constantly up and down, he doesn't seem to see inherant dangers with simple things such as crossing a road. I'm pushing on with his reading maths and english, but I won't push him too far as I know he snaps like an elastic band.


I know I can't moan but I could (as could Brian) do with a little break and the kids a break away from one another just for a day, which thankfully is happening this weekend, Amelia is going to brians parents saturday on her own, so that should be a nice break for her, then sunday its just me and her, because brian and dean are out for the day.


No wonder I look older than 30 (i was gonna say 300 haha), stress etc... makes me age lol!

I'm signing off for now, hopefully I will update this blog more often than I currently am doing.

Have a good week peeps :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment