Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Winter wonderland lol

Hey everyone.
Hope you are all having a good week so far?


Here it is winter wonderland and ice ville lol.
The week gone has produced both good and bad.
Good in the sign of progress and bad in the family wise region, but all has turned out okay in the end, the sun shone for a time this afternoon so I take this as a good omen.

It is always nice to help out family members where and when I can, I never expect anything in return and when I'm finished being needed, I thus return to the shadows until time calls for me again. Thankyou to Brian too, without him today's excursion/help would not have occured.


Editing is no go lol, managed to do a little bit but not alot. Really need to crack on with it, I need to make time, otherwise this book will go no-where fast :(.


I feel drained, exhausted and completely at a loss, mainly due to me not being well and having no idea what is going on. It could be down to lack of iron and possibly a number of other things, but that I do not know.
I do know, however - I need to trudge on, keep my head down and ride the storm, because every cloud has a silver lining, though that's hard to see right now, I'm still stuck in some dark place, trying my damndest to not ground out :-).

Have a fab week peeps.

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment