Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Another update - living with someone who has M.E./CFS

Thought I would do a short segment about an illness which is never seen, but felt by the person suffering from it.
No, it isn't me, but my other half (and many others across the UK and the globe).
He was diagnosed with it in 2007, he has good days, but most of time he has bad days.
This is a little segment about the ones who (not deal with it) but have to watch them suffer.


After much pestering back in 2007 he finally went to the doc's and after loads of hassle, tests and the doc putting him on anti-depressants, finally the diagnosis was M.E./CFS (I can never remember what the M.E. stands for, but CFS stands for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.


It isn't nice to watch a person struggle each day to try and do 'normal' stuff, like potter to the shop or even try to get out of bed. Yes I know I am moaning lol!
This condition can last a lifetime, or a matter of ten years ish!

No one knows what the future holds, beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment